30 July 2013

Andy in May

 30 May 2013
Andy the Andean Condor walking to meet his fans.
w/ trainer Helen @ Tracy Aviary.
PHOTOS COPYRIGHT @2013
 Andy walking to his fans.
do NOT copy my photos.
 Andy standing for a photo shoot.
THIS bird is amazing. 
And very handsome!
do NOT copy my photos @2013 copyright

 Helen the trainer w/ Andy the Andean Condor.
do NOT copy my photos @2013 copyright

 ANDY & I moved @ the same time ~ bummer.
 do not copy my photos @ 2013 copyright
 do NOT copy my photos @ 2013 copyright
 Amazingly beautiful bird.
Andy the Andean Condor




 Andy is the ONLY Andean Condor that goes for walks in the USA. His trainer 
Helen near him.
 Andy  was born in 1959. He lives @ Tracy Aviary in SLC, UT.
Here w/ trainer Helen.
 Touch a feather of Andy the Andean Condor.
This was thrilling for my son, but he NOW wants one from Andy to take home. ugh....
do NOT copy my photos. 2013@ copyright

Now you can actually SEE how big Andy is and some other birds a well.
do NOT copy my photos @ 2013  copyright

 below: My little boy is talking to Andy before the show. My little boy spends most of his time talking to Andy while we are  @ the Aviary.


No comments:

Post a Comment