15 September 2013

Autism and Birds



Sun Conures @ Tracy Aviary   @COPYRIGHT PHOTO DO NOT COPY. DO NOT STEAL. 

Been raining here for 4 days. No floods. WE are feeling blessed....love the rain. Tomorrow is ANDY day Tracy Aviary for Braxton. He misses his "frin". School was GREAT today. He wasn't allowed to eat lunch in cafeteria, they served eggs. SO, he had lunch in classroom w/ Mary, Alex, Austin & Mrs. Nikki. Mary is in older Autism Cluster and the boys are in his classroom. Braxton had a huge lunch. I was amazed he ate it all. I made applesauce and zucchini bread for his lunch (yes, from scratch). He also had a sandwich, pringles (yuck to me), butterscotch pudding, and a kiss. Makes me full just thinking about it. I kept saying, "is this enough", "No Mom, I be hungry". Cutie patootie... HE was smiling when he left school. THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS BLESSING. love to all, be safe and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment