11 September 2013

Boys Room and Bullying.


Having that time. My son had a horrible day at school. He's used to having a toilet room in the classroom.
NOW at this school, he has to wait for an aide to take him down the hall. He does sometimes wonder
off, if left on his own. SO, while using the boys room 4th grade students are bullying him and I JUST found
out about this yesterday when I got him from school. The school was just trying to ignore it BUT MOMMY
is on her BROOM today and they all got an ear full today. THIS is serious. Bullying is NOT tolerated AT ALL by this Mommy. AND I had better hear tomorrow from this school that the students involved have been disciplined! OR all hell is going to break loose in their faces. WHAT me angry. YOU bet I'm angry.

It's difficult enough for him to have Autism. He doesn't NEED anything else. SO now, the Principal has
decided that the Autism students can use the Nurse room toilet room. That way they will be alone and 
their aide will be outside the door. With the hall boys rooms the aide or teacher must wait in the hall.
So, they don't see or hear everything. OH, I just need to stay on my broom a little while longer until
it's all solved. THIS is just the beginning.

HOPE things are better in your world of  Autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment